Being a real estate professional is hard work. It is not strenuous.
I don’t just list houses or show homes.
I help people sell by:
- assessing the competition
- providing guidance for pricing
- providing guidance on repairs and improvements suggesting vendors
- putting in the multiple listing service (MLS)
- putting up sign (signs are not inexpensive and we buy them)
- holding open houses
- paperwork and contracts – there is more than many expect
I help people buy by:
- asking questions to get to the must have and dislikes and the would be nice
- doing property searches
- providing ability to buyers to actually search in the MLS rather than Zillow, Realtor.com, or some other site
- providing some possible mortgage companies
- showing homes and lots
- showing new models homes of builders (buyers DO need a REALTOR® buying a new home)
- providing offer guidance (if we have an Exclusive Buyers Brokerage Agreement – ask about this)
- paperwork and contracts – there is a lot to understand – it is my job to help you know provide suggestions for vendors for:
- home inspection
- home owners insurance
- home warranty
- attend the home inspection and help buyers
- interpret it
I also provide support. Buying or selling real estate can be stressful. I make as easy as possible every step of the way.
I provide a schedule of what must be done. I help keep you on track to your goal.
There are things that go on behind the scenes: title company, mortgage company, other side communications.
Of course, I am available for questions along the way.
I will be at your closing unless you are doing a remote closing. Yes. You can close on your property out of state; even out of the country.
My commitment to you does not end at the closing. I am available. I will stay in touch. You may want me to help you or your family and friends.
Don’t forget to recommend me!
God bless you, and remember, it’s a beautiful day in Florida.